Saturday, May 11, 2013

favorites!!!!!! COMMENT your answers

What is you favorite. . .

 Disney movie

A. Aladdin

B. Mulan

C. Beauty and the Beast                                             

 
D. Fox and the Hound


Color

A. purple

B. blue

C. red

D. pink


Song by Taylor Swift

A. Red

B. I knew you were trouble

C. Love story

D. Never grow up


Song by Kenny Chesney

A. She thinks my tractor's sexy

B. The boys of fall

C. there goes my life

D. You and tequila




Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Hi McKenzie,

    1. My favorite Disney movie is a tie between Beauty and the Beast and Fox and the Hound. :)

    2. My favorite color (from the choices listed) is a tie between pink and red.

    3. From the choices listed, my favorite Taylor Swift song is "Love Story."

    4. My favorite Kenny Chesney song is actually "Good Stuff," but since that's not an option, I'd have to say "There Goes My Life."

    Great idea using a quiz for a blog post. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete