Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Random sturf

So i just had to get it out there that if you haven't been able to tell already that I am very silly person. some people find me annoying 9more like a lot) but I am here to say be true to you and if that means be crazy then go ahead and do it. like this next story

there is this thing called the flax. It is a very small bug that annoys things. It will find a host and the way it feeds is my watching you get annoyed by hovering around your face. The only way you can kill it is by taking a magic hairbrush(you can make it using a hairbrush sprinkled with glitter) and just swinging it around until you hit it. I would fail at this and probably hit my self in the face because i am a clumsy person. THE END
related to my clumsiness I was cheering at a football game and there was a bunch of turf on the track and it was all right in the general area where i was standing so every time i would run, jump, or do pretty much anything i would fall. my friend counted. i fell about 48 times in the course of 3 hours. It was very funny.
BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment